You can contact me if you are affected by or have opinions about decisions made by Parliament or the Government.

Common enquiries that I help with:

Due to strict parliamentary protocol I am only allowed to help people who live in Nottingham East. Please check if you live in my constituency before contacting me by entering your postcode here.

For very local issues, your local councillor might be better placed to help. This would include issues relating to the council, such as council housing, roads, buses, planning and rubbish collection. You can find your local councillors here.

If you live in Nottingham East and you would like to contact me with an issue or about your views, please use the form below.

To invite Nadia to an event, please email

For media enquiries, please email

View our privacy policy.